Flourish for newsrooms
Enhance your journalism with rich interactive output created with Flourish, the powerful platform for data visualization and storytelling.
We have partnered with Google News Lab to make Flourish available for teams in qualifying newsrooms. To qualify:
- The principal aim of your organization must be public-facing general news journalism.
- Outlets covering a specific topic or industry are not eligible for access.
Need help with Flourish, looking for training or have any other queries? Contact us
- Not just charts: it’s the ultimate newsroom toolbox Create responsive visualizations, maps, quizzes, timelines, photo sliders, and much more.
- Use dynamic dataWith our Live CSV feature, feed in a data source, set an update interval, and stop worrying about updating your charts manually.
- Publish, embed, update Typo in your embedded chart? Republish it with one click. No need to dive into the code or re-embed.
- HTML and SVG export Export maps and charts as SVGs to edit in Illustrator, or download projects as code or an image.
In partnership with Google News Lab, we provide qualifying newsrooms with a special version of Flourish that includes live data, team tools and other premium features.
In partnership with
- To qualify for a newsroom account, the principle aim of your organization must be public-facing general-interest journalism. The Flourish team reserve the right to decide which applicants qualify.
- For pure editorial use only. Branded content (e.g. content published with a sponsor’s logo) and internal business uses (such as analytics) are not included.
- The small Flourish attribution link cannot be removed.