A generous free plan. Perfect for education, charities and small newsrooms.
- Unlimited projects, including visualizations and step-by-step stories
- Wide range of templates, including charts, maps and more
- Full privacy for your unpublished projects and data
- Publish publicly or embed on your site with attribution
- Responsive graphics that work well on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Canva-friendly charts, easy to embed and fully interactive in docs and presentations
Powerful software solution for publishers and marketeers.
Everything in Free plus:
- Team features for collaboration and project management
- Custom theme with Google font, color palette, your logo
- Premium templates to enhance your stories with even richer content
- Easy scrollytelling creates rich interactive articles in your CMS
- Visualize “live” data with our CSV format or on Google Sheets
- HTML downloads to host embeds on your own server
- Password-protected publishing for sharing privately beyond your team
- Approval workflows to control publishing or add editorial sign off
- Email support for product questions
Unlock the full power of the Flourish platform.
Everything in Publisher, plus options including:
- Bespoke themes including hosted fonts and additional design elements
- Analytics connector to send interaction data to your existing analytics system
- Live rendering API to integrate any Flourish graphic into third-party systems
- Developer SDK and component library to create bespoke visualization templates
- SAML-based SSO for enterprise account provisioning and management
- Security features, including password policies and session duration control
- Enterprise legals and processes, including MSA and SLA
- Account manager and priority support channel for technical questions
- Project support and access to our network of bespoke developers
- Billing and payment options including annual invoicing
Non-profit and academic organisations: Discounts are available on our Publisher and Enterprise plans for non-profit and educational organizations. To learn more, contact us.
Looking for the Personal plan? Since private data is now included on our free plan, we have closed the Personal plan to new customers. Existing customers can stay on the plan or cancel to move over to the new free plan. Any questions, contact us.